Release Notes for Spira Addons¶
This page shows summary information about releases in Spira's addons, data syncs, integrations, and optional features.
- Google Sheets v126.96.36.199: this major release adds support for: adding/editing custom lists and components; adding users and folders; test step custom properties; pagination to handle large amounts of data; and includes general bug fixes.
- SalesForce DataSync v188.8.131.52: this release fixes a bug that could cause repeated error messages in the system log
- Excel365 import export tool v184.108.40.206: this major release adds support for: adding/editing custom lists and components; adding users and folders; test step custom properties; pagination to handle large amounts of data; and includes general bug fixes.
- ClickUp Data Sync (December 2022) first release to allow user to sync their ClickUp workspace and tasks to products and artifacts within SpiraPlan.
- HP ALM Migration Tool v220.127.116.11: this update adds a resume feature to handle unexpected interruptions. It also redesigns the import process, allowing users to track real-time progress and estimated remaining time
- NUnit 3: this release adds support for PropertyAttribute in C# code to describe the link to the test cases in Spira as an alternative to listing each test in the SpiraConfig.json file.
- ZenDesk: this release improves custom property support, fixes the component field, and includes better error handling and usability improvements.
Jira Cloud DataSync v18.104.22.168: this update includes a number of enhancements and bug fixes:
- [IN:6678]: When converting due date/start date, account for Jira time being in local not UTC
- [IN:7446]: Bidirectional synchronization with Jira flaky with different timezones
- [IN:7030]: Handle rich text in descriptions
- [IN:6343]: Linking within JIRA for created incidents
- [IN:6347]: Sync over story points for new requirements
- [IN:6661]: Support to the incident - requirement associations
- [IN:7241]: Support to the requirement - requirement associations
qTest: this update includes bug fixes and enhancements including:
- Verbose log support
- Fixes a bug for a timeout that could happen for large amounts of data
- Fixes a bug for some fields not being imported
- Fixed duplicate key messages and WCF size limit issues.
- Fix changed path for signtool
- Add folder name to logging
- Fix recursion typo bug
- Upgraded importer to v6.0 soap API
ServiceNow DataSync v22.214.171.124: this update fixes bugs related to the new API standard introduced by the ServiceNow Tokyo 2022, expanding the compatibility of this dataSync plugin with the most recent SNOW version.
- SpiraCapture: this update improves incident creation to support all fields and enforces relevant Spira workflows, and update the Chrome manifest to v3.
- Monday.com datasync v1.0: synchronizes incidents and tasks between Spira and Monday.com